Welcome to The Genetics Society of Canada web site.
The 52nd Annual Conference of The Genetics Society
of Canada (GSC) will be held jointly with the
Canadian Society for Ecology and Evolution (http://www.ecoevo.ca)in
Halifax on May 13-17, 2009.
- Dog gene 'may aid wolf survival'
- Vitamin D interacts with gene in MS: study
- Insecticide malaria impact clue
- Molecular cytogenetic and agronomic characterization of advanced
generations of wheat x triticale hybrids resistant to Diuraphis noxia
(Mordvilko): Application of GISH and microsatellite markers.
- How many article titles would fit here?
Forth comming in GENOME.
Currently in GENOME.
Past issues of GENOME.
Any comments, criticisms, suggestions, etc. regarding
this WWW site should be directed to Brian
Site design by Karen Ho.